Enjoy over 20 wineries and live music in an outdoor setting in the Village at Mammoth. Part of Mammoth Wine Weekend, August 14-16.
Friday, September 11 enjoy a time trial from Hwy 203 up to the Mammoth Mountain Inn.
Saturday, September 12 test your stamina on the 102, 70 and 42 mile options. Try our top rated fondo for only $89.
Four days of mountain bike racing on Mammoth Mountain. Over five great race options, kids races, product expo and more.
Mammoth Invitational 2014 Schedule
THURSDAY, APRIL 9, 2015
- 1:00PM-5:00PM Registration in the MCC
FRIDAY, APRIL 10, 2015
- 7:00AM-8:00AM Registration in the MCC
- 8:00AM Breakfast and Event Kick Off! (MCC)
- 9:00AM-12:00PM Get to Know Your Pro and practice GS gates, Banked Slalom, Speed Trap, Halfpipe, Small Rails and Jumps (Main Lodge)
- 11:30AM-1:30PM Lunch in the MCC
- 1:30PM MI7 Biathlon: Head-to-Head Pro Showdown and Recreational Race, Location tbd
- 6:30PM-12:00AM Canyon Lodge: Boardwalk Empire – inspired by 1930s Atlantic City featuring Casino and Carnival Games, Bingo, Food, Drinks and Dancing. Dress Code inspired by a day on the boardwalk. Remember: 1930s hemlines dropped with the dollar. (individual event tickets available)
SATURDAY, APRIL 11, 2015
- 8:00AM-9:30AM Registration and Breakfast in the MCC
- 10:00AM-Competition Morning: GS race, Banked Slalom timed runs, Speed Trap (Main Lodge)
- 12:00PM-1:30PM Lunch in the MCC
- 1:30PM Poker Run with a Twist. Start at Outpost, finish at MCC
- 5:30PM-12:00AM, Canyon Lodge: Masquerade Gala & Auction: Theme inspired by Count of Monte Cristo, Phantom of the Opera, Romeo & Juliet and Ever After. Costumes and masks highly encouraged. (individual event tickets available)
SUNDAY, APRIL 12, 2015
- 8:00AM-9:00AM Family Fun Cup Registration and Breakfast in the MCC
- 10:00AM Family Fun Cup open to All
- 12:30PM Lunch in MCC, Family Fun Cup Awards and Kids and Heroes event with Pro Coaches